Abstract Submission is now CLOSED
Deadline - Tuesday February 20th 2018
The organising committee will select the abstracts for oral communications.
In keeping with the format of previous meetings, we will attempt to accommodate all submissions.
In relation to the number of abstracts received, we reserve the right to set up a poster session.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should be prepared with a 2.5 cm margin on all sides
- Any figures or tables should be within this space
- Times New Roman font should be used throughout the abstract, with single line spacing
- Title should be centered and typed in Times new Roman 12 bold lowercase
- On a separate line, the list of authors should be centered and typed in Times new Roman 11 lowercase bold italics
- The presenting author's name should be underlined
- On a separate line, the department and institution should be centered and typed in Times new Roman 11 lowercase italics
- Type the body of the text in Times new Roman 12, left and right justified
- Abstracts should not exceed 1 page